Saturday, October 18, 2008

Braised Pig's Ear, Stomach & Beancurd

I decided to try something new when I saw a packet of braised pigs' ears (my girl's favourite) in the ntuc. The packet of pigs' ears does not comes with any sauce so I would have to prepare myself. I also bought a packet of pig's stomach and braised tofu.

Preparation time: 15 mins

Ingredients:

  • 1 packet of braised pig's ear
  • 1 packet of braised pig's stomach
  • 1 packet of braised beancurd
Seasoning:

  • 1 bowl of water
  • 2 tablespoon of dark soy sauce
  • 1 table spoon of vegetarian abalone sauce
  • 1 teaspoon of sugar

Steps:

  • Boil the boil.
  • Add all seasoning into the boiling water and bring to boil.
  • Add the all ingredients and let it simmer for 15 mins.
  • Done :)

I would probably try braising the beancurd and eggs the next time using the thermal pot. If it's successful, I'll post it up here as a record :)


No comments: